What do you need to flash your Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 GC200 phone:
- Samsung phone drivers which can be found here
- Odin is a tool used to flash Custom Recovery Images to Samsung phones. You can download it from here
or you can look in XDA developers
- The firmware you downloaded from the above link
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 GC200 firmware:
1. Extract the firmware archive
2. Open the Odin flashing tool.
3. Boot your device in the "Download Mode":
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 GC200 off completely
- Start your phone by holding the Home+Power buttons
- Once asked, press Volume+ to continue
4. After you've booted your device in "Download mode" connect it to your PC with an USB cable(Preferably the original one).
5. Next, mark the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options as checked in Odin.
6. Press the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
7. After you've double checked all the options in Odin, press the Start button.